Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
Reporting to the London Lead and working closely with the on-site helpdesk to ensure all hardware issues are resolved. The candidate must show good customer service skills and preferably will have extensive experience in Inventory management.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following……
• Monitor, update and maintain task queues on a regular basis;
• Ensure all SLAs are met;
• Deployment of desktops, laptops, phones (mobile & Desk) & monitors;
• Assigning access points
• Imaging new desktops & Laptops;
• Assist with Desk moves;
• Liaising daily with Inventory teams in various countries;
• Doing a regular inventory count and maintaining inventory stock levels of standard equipment;
• Asset tag auditing and management;
• Receiving new hardware (inbound stock);
• Asset tagging of equipment;
• Restock of IT cabinets and vending machines
• Manage IT store room space and imaging stations;
• Coordinate shipping to EMEA & Global locations
• Manage e-waste solution & donation requests
• Collection of IT equipment from employees (Terminations, Upgrades etc.)
• Any other projects assigned by management
• e-waste, donation computers
• Noobs/ Imaging – n00b co-ordination, n00b hardware provisioning, computer imaging tasks.
• Laptop and mobile device repair
• Logging calls to Apple/Lenovo and 3rd party mobile repair vendor to get the hardware repaired under warranty.
• Supply Depot – daily checking/re-stocking of 7 Supply depots in London.
• Cleaning and maintaining deployment and 3 IT store rooms in London.
• Shipping to mainly EMEA & Global Locations
• Receiving IT hardware from other FB locations, audits,
• Reverse Logistics: Collecting equipment from termed users across EMEA, legal hold and general returns.
• Deployment – new hire desk setup, ad-hoc desk moves, hotel desks.
• Conducting weekly Cycle counts
• Cleaning and maintaining deployment in IT store rooms
• Special projects
2-3 Years previous experience in a fast moving logistics environment.
Experience in improving inventory/ logistics processes
Strong customer service and inventory management skills are essential.
Driven and shows initiative