Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Global Security Content Specialist supports the Strategic Initiatives organization by planning, creating, writing, editing, distributing, managing, and auditing content to meet and execute operational and business objectives. He/she specializes in content and technology-based solutions to improve streamlined communication and process standardization, while performing gap analysis to assess opportunities.
Content Specialist will be responsible for leading projects for various internal departments and clients. With a unique cross-functional perspective, successful candidate will link the organization's managers, departments, SMEs, other team members, and clients as a communication liaison.
• Create visual proof of concept to include sourcing, writing and/or editing, overall layout and production design for:
o Corporate Reports
o Team Wiki Pages / Microsites
• Exceptional attention to detail, solid time management, and ability to prioritize and multi-task across multiple projects with cross-functional partners and teams, while meeting deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
• Analytical mindset and an ability to understand and learn the organizational infrastructure and internal needs, and help define and drive processes.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities with tight deadlines, and take ownership of delivering on projects from start to finish without management oversight.
• Experience working closely with management and clients as part of the planning and development process.
• Interact with and influence stakeholders, and provide advice that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
• Experience in project and process management.
• Ability to build strong relationships and advocate objectives with clients and internal stakeholders.
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technology.
• Ability to identify inconsistencies and deviations from language rules and guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, or similar fields; or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience as a Technical Writer and/or Content Specialist
• Editorial, copywriting, and/or analytics experience
• Well-versed in the digital metrics for measuring and optimizing content performance
• Proficiency in MS Suites
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Quark.
• CAD, HTML, wiki and Tableau experience is a plus.