The Service Desk Manager implements the policy defined by the Client and assumes the overall leadership role in guiding all administrative, fiscal, treatment, counseling, and community oriented program activities within the Service. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the following specific areas of the program:
- Client Program Planning, Development, and Evaluation
- Maintaining and reporting on budget status, in addition to other financial measures defined for the customer engagement.
- Collaborating with Milestone Human Resources on all personnel issues or questions.
- Maintaining documentation and process specific to the customer engagement.
- Delivering Client and Milestone specific reporting.
- Other Duties as Assigned
In addition, the Service Desk Manager will also have the following Management Skills and Attributes:
- The ability to maintain a holistic view of the service and deliver committed results.
- The ability to develop a strategic perspective of the service based on multiple levels of detailed operations information
- Have excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience leading programs within an I.T. Operations environment.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with internal (Milestone) team members as well as Client Team members