- One + year experience in a Contact Center environment and familiarity with Workforce functions preferred
- One year prior experience working with workforce management technologies and systems preferred. Preferred systems include: Aspect eWFM, Verint, or IEX.
- Some experience with call center reporting and metrics preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel and other relevant software required
- Must be results-oriented and self-directed.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent years of experience is preferred.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written, verbal, and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multitasking and prioritization.
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, decision making, and data analysis.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure.
- Ability to easily communicate with agents and most levels of management.
- Understanding of basic call center metrics, processes, and practices.
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to adapt/openly accept change.
- Takes accountability for decisions and actions.