Global Business Marketing (GBM) builds world-class business marketing programs that intersect
creativity, a consistent FB4B brand and GMS objectives. Our work is the culmination of
a strong partnership with Sales and Product, as well as an iterative approach to developing
content and creative materials. Programs are built to be globally applicable, yet highly customizable
for the needs of an audience or region. As GBM Project Manager, you will use your
skills to support the execution of projects that improve the capabilities and processes by utilizing
analytical skills to play out actions and tasks.
● Ability to distill complex issues and feedback into meaningful directive communications
● Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks while demonstrating urgency and
ownership to drive tasks and issues to completion
● Design and implement efficient and scalable processes
● Analyze workflow issues and provide optimal solutions
● Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that impact relevance, quality and functionality
● Work with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed,
and delivers completed correctly and on time
● Help with the development and deployment of large scale projects.
● Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement
technical/systems enhancement opportunities.
● Communicates initiative status and feedback to managers, key stakeholders, and senior
● 4+ years of experience coordinating technical projects involving multiple internal and
● Communication skills and the ability to work with external partners
● Ability to function in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
● Able to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats.
● Able to infuse innovation and creativity into strategic plans.
● Possesses strong analytical skills and an ability to understand and learn the structure
of some of the internal Facebook database systems in order to extract, define, and use
data as applicable.
● Ability to meet multiple, tight deadlines, and take ownership of writing tasks from start
to finish without management oversight.
● Experience in root cause analysis, industry benchmarking, survey evaluation and data
● Project management certification