Project Management Responsibilities
Milestone PM responsibilities include the following:
- Provides project management from medium to large, complex, cross-functional projects and programs.
- Facilitates the development of a charter and integrated timeline.
- Ensures that all functions remain on schedule and that issues get escalated and resolved and that the program is completed successfully.
- Facilitates meetings to review active and pending projects (project pipeline).
- Collaborates with core team to develop solutions and lead project team(s) through implementation and completion.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program(s); may contract and manage vendors.
- May provide consultation on complex medium to large scale projects that integrate into an organized program.
- Creates, maintains & distributes routine PMO reports, including status reports.
- May manage/oversee a team who are responsible for the delivery of a project.
- Serves as the primary client contact and escalation point for any staffing, bandwidth or delivery issues.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Other duties may be assigned.