Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) develops global programs that optimize processes, mitigate risk, and drive results to support the mission of the company and the advancement of the Global Security organization.
As the Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) Project Coordinator III, you will report to the Strategic Project Management Lead and be responsible for leading and/or supporting assigned GSSI projects and the cross-functional efforts associate with their delivery
• Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
• Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
• Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
• Drive GS and GSSI objectives by managing cross-functional projects from outline to implementation, design and compose weekly reports, industry benchmarking.
• Identify opportunities to leverage current internal program/project management best practices (e.g. frameworks, processes, tools) into GS PM standards
• Utilize effective communication strategies to ensure key project management updates are shared consistently and effectively with GS and GSSI leadership
• Design processes to facilitate and improve key PM knowledge areas (e.g. risk managment, change management; documentation management)
• Provide input into the implementation and evolution of GS PMO roadmap
• Present reports, dashboards and metrics around performance to GSSI Leaders
• Build and grow relationships across GS organization and with XFN partners Create concise technical documentation including but not limited to the following: knowledge base, Wiki, Processes, Best Practices, training material, and presentation.
• Write and simplify processes and procedures into understandable language, workflows, and instructions.
• Maintain document control system and content for organization, content, and style.
• Lead or assist with retention, file naming and file storage initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with various technical disciplines and develop technical documentation that satisfies its intended purpose, within schedule and budget limitations.
• Maintain working knowledge of other industry-standard platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Strategic project management skills, preferably in a PMO, that drive results
• Demonstrated leadership skills in a XFN capacity.
• Knowledge of processes & procedures development.
• Excellent customer service, written/verbal communication, and presentation skills.
• Strong process and analytical skills with sharp decision-making abilities
• Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Tech savvy, thrives on using technology to manage projects and solve problems
• Experience with document management and/or information architecture.