This role is directly responsible to develop, lead, and maintain follow-through for a growing portfolio of critical project work in a dynamic high tech environment. The scope includes, but is not limited to, new or expansion client business, internal projects, corporate, business segment and/or enterprise level initiatives, and participation in new business due diligence and/or project requirement gathering engagements.
Performance expectations demand outstanding communication and can-do leadership skills. Success requires attention to detail and sound judgment to plan and accomplish critical business and departmental objectives within a diverse range of business environments.
• Own the end-to-end execution of technical and administrative projects on a global scale and/or across various business segments at an enterprise level, through the application of subject matter expertise in project/program management, methodologies and process improvement
• Consult with internal teams, partners, senior executive level parties and external clients to support the pursuit of new or expansion business opportunities through deployment strategy design, core operational component input build, project management service cost estimation, client presentation and contractual requirement input support as required
• Support the development and drive the deployment, promotion and achievement of departmental and corporate strategy, business goals and objectives
• Lead departmental improvements such as tools, templates, processes
• BA/BS and 5+ years of relevant experience or 8+ years of equivalent experience,
• Experience leading the implementation of medium to large scale projects, including the management and oversight of diverse functional project teams. Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing and executing detail oriented project plans and deliverables.
• Experience with client facing, senior and executive level management communications and formal presentation delivery
• Experience with project management and word processing software, spreadsheet and flowcharting applications (MS Project, MS Office, Excel and Visio)
• Project Management Certification (PMP, CompTIA, PRINCE2, etc.) preferred but not required
• Travel throughout the bay area required to manage projects at multiple clients