Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
* Directs the set up, placement, tuning, operation, and strike of the main audio system for large events
* Participate in pre-production of the audio design
* Responsible for the upkeep, acquisition, and use of microphones, backstage monitors, communication systems and the audio system
* Provide on-site or remote support for project implementation as needed and requested.
* Perform testing and evaluations of new technologies in an event space/studio environment.
* Consistently delivers high-quality, high impact services to clients
* Operate cross-functionally within the team to support video conferencing, projection, broadcast video, and other event technology equipment.
* Contributes and abides by SOP documents, completing detailed event reporting as well as the utilizing event ticketing system.
* Manages client interaction and expectations regarding event support efforts.
* Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
* Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
* At least five years of technical event production experience
* Able to operate equipment to support Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Local Audio Reinforcement, Video and Graphics Technologies (including projection, switching and formatting), Video Recording and Camera Operation, Internet Broadcast Video Streaming, Network Infrastructure Assessment, Set design, and IT operations and Support
* Understands the benefits of the various event formats (i.e. Q&A, Training, Town Hall, Broadcast, etc…), as well as how to execute these formats flawlessly
* Possesses significant knowledge of technical event support system architectures.
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel internationally.
* 5 years prior work experience with minimum high school diploma.
* 7 years working knowledge of audio visual equipment with a proficiency in lighting, sound, video recording and data projection along with experience with the technical challenges and problem solving needs in a event production environment.
* Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
* Web or Internet start-up environment and customer service experience a big plus.
* Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the Singapore.