Milestone Technologies is seeking a Technical Coordinator to help assist our Offsite Events Support Team. This person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and provide expertise in logistics and communication for our Offsite Technical Directors.
* Creates and manages a calendar for all members of the EO Offsite team documenting all travel, projects, etc.
* Coordinates AV, Network, and Labor requests with Event Venues
* Marks up venue drawings with tech requirements (i.e. Power, Cabling, Projectors, Screens, etc)
* Coordinates IT assets for events and tracks logistics and availability
* Helps coordinate international shipping logistics for various events and projects
* Assists in execution of action items for various internal projects
* Triages incoming offsite event requests
* Helps balances load across global TP team
* Collects, maintains, and distributes team metrics and reporting
* Seeks out new quality vendor partnerships for vetting
* Maintains and updates team wiki as needed
* Coordinates PO Lifecycle and keeps team's accounting up to date
* Assists with marketing of EO Offsite to greater company
* 3 years prior work experience in project coordination.
* 3 years prior work experience in the event technology industry.
* Strong communication skills and experience working with highly technical management teams.
* Strong organizational, documentation, and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite