Milestone Technologies Inc is seeking a Video Technician to support all video aspects of live event streaming broadcasts and archiving for a top Social Media Company.
The ideal candidate is also an experienced project coordinator and video editor to interface with clients and staff to manage complex video projects effectively and efficiently for the studio operations team.
* Coordinate pre production and production planning activities, field productions (DSLRs), live productions, operation of multi-camera studio, video switching, signal routing, character generation, graphic image manipulation, digital effects equipment, cameras, hard disk video recorders, video distribution switchers and audio mixers, studio lighting equipment, set creation and design, and streaming encoders;
* Oversee/direct all camera direction, camera switches, graphics, and video playback for events;
* Design, build and light studio sets;
* Stay up-to-speed with industry trends, making product recommendations to the Technical Director;
* Display competent skills in basic video capture, lighting and blocking;
* Operate cross-functionally within the team to support audio, video conferencing, projection, streaming, and other event technology equipment;
* Contributes and abides by SOP documents, completing detailed event reporting as well as the utilizing event ticketing system;
* Manages client interaction and expectations regarding event support efforts;
* Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions;
* Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
* At least 5 years of technical event production experience
* Able to operate equipment to support Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Local Audio Reinforcement, Video and Graphics Technologies (including projection, switching and formatting), Video Recording and Camera Operation, Internet Broadcast Video Streaming, Network Infrastructure Assessment, Set design, and IT operations and Support
* Understands the benefits of the various event formats (i.e. Q&A, Training, Town Hall, Broadcast, etc…), as well as how to execute these formats flawlessly
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
* Ability to follow client direction for video editing to produce stories using Adobe Premiere CC on Apple products
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel internationally.
* 3 years prior work experience with minimum high school diploma.
* 5 years working knowledge of audio visual equipment with a proficiency in lighting, sound, video recording and data projection along with experience with the technical challenges and problem solving needs in a event production environment.
* Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
* Web or Internet start-up environment and customer service experience a big plus.
* Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.