Would you like to work in a dynamic fast moving environment that values social interaction as well as technical prowess? We pride ourselves on hiring bright, driven, enthusiastic people that have experience in supporting both Windows and Mac environments. Our workplace is where you will sharpen existing skills and develop new ones around new technology as it emerges. It is a vibrant challenging environment working within a company voted “one of the best places to work in the bay” This will leave you feeling like you’ve helped make an impact day to day. We need people who can communicate positively while resolving complex technical issues effectively and efficiently. We want people for whom going “over and above” is second nature, who value the people behind the problems, and for whom technology is their passion. We want to deliver the best IT experience in the world and if you think you are up to the challenge…..read on…
● Global Support Technician will be responsible for interacting with employees to provide phone support for IT hardware, software and web based applications.
• Daily logging in to the Global Service Center to receive calls for immediate assistance.
• Applies critical thinking to assist with both simple and complex user requests, document the interaction with the user, and follow-up with the user to confirm.
• Troubleshoots network connectivity issues including; digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity to the internal network.
• Support users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office Suite, RSA, Okta, Cisco Communication tools (Webex, Jabber, Acano), Mac and Windows OS.
● Prioritize queued tasks and requests, and assign out to ensure timely handling for all.
● As a Global Support Technician, you are the face of IT. Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of empathy is a must. You must love helping people!
● Global Support Technician must be outgoing, eager, personable and have a can-do attitude.
● Motivated to assist users and handle cases in a timely manner without task supervision.
● Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes.
● Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook™ client (Windows & Mac) and Outlook Web Access, with experience resolving complex problems and assisting users with advanced functionality.
● Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
● Working knowledge of video collaboration tools (Acano, Webex)
● Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 Enterprise Environment, Mac OS X Yosemite and El Capitan, respectively