These team members will float into different roles such as (Unbox, Deployment, Warehouse Activities, Project)
Other activities include and not limited to:
- Scan any assets in/out of facility with no exceptions
- Communicate any issues that may arise during daily inventory activities
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management any issues, concerns or process breakdowns.
- With the help of supervisor, ensure your respective queues are being actively monitored and resolved within SLA
- With the help of supervisor, ensure any and all bumped or escalated emails or tickets related to Inventory are handled as required
- Scan all monitors daily
- Verify and Stock/Put Away all accessories PO’s to their respective warehouse bin locations
- Daily Replenishment of Checkout Stock Locations
- Cycle count a minimum of 10 parts in the high bays daily
- Scan in all RTI assets daily from deployment team
- Provide superior customer service - ability to react to urgent users needs accurately and on time
- Excellent communication skills - ability to keep the user abreast on progress of their request - inventory availability, shipping status, etc.
- Deliver, Drive if needed, setup equipment
- Participate in Value Added Servies (PSU Projects)