Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
• Has a “can do” attitude and enjoys participating with a global team
• Works with a high degree of integrity and accountability
• Has a passion for customer service
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues via phone, e- mail, self-service, or walk up requests
• Support local communities via helpdesk ticketing system and understand when to escalate priority issues
• Preserve and grow your knowledge of Help Desk Procedures and Services
• Work with Global IT staff members to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues
• Provide operations support including, account management, troubleshooting and service optimization
• Assist in development, documentation, and implementation of standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines
• Clearly document all actions performed to resolve the service request in the IT Service Management System
• Actively participate as a Global IT member and participate on Global initiatives when needed
The Help Desk Technician must demonstrate a proven ability to provide excellent customer service, manage and prioritize service requests and customer incidents with minimal supervision, excellent organizational skills, a teamwork approach and the ability to act independently to solve problems.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, resiliency in the face of continual change, and ability to handle high demands
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Working knowledge of Help Desk software, preferably Service-Now
• General understanding of Windows Server OS, Active Directory, and Office 365
Nice to Have:
• Administration experience with Windows and Mac client systems
• MCP and or ITIL certifications are a plus
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Information Technology field